- Thank you to all of the families that joined us for the Sing Along!
- The Christmas store was a great success!
- Miss B and the Third Grade students put on an amazing music program
- The Student Ambassadors and Spring Valley Singers visited senior citizens at Valley View and Brookdale Assisted Living
- Diversity Day is 10-2 at JCHS on Saturday, January 18th
MESSAGE FROM MRS. JACKSON
I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday season. We look forward to beginning the second semester and continuing to watch the children grow both academically and socially.
It is such a pleasure to be the principal and work with your children. I love coming to school every day. Please let me know if there is anything you need. Thank you for sending such great children!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Jan. 6—NO SCHOOL-Plan Day
Jan. 7—School Resumes
Jan. 7—January Birthday Lunch with the Principal
Jan. 10—Recognition Ceremonies
Jan. 18—Diversity Day at JCHS 10-2
Jan. 20—NO SCHOOL Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Jan. 31—Kansas Day Activities
We will be recognizing students for their second quarter accomplishments on January 10th in the pods. We hope you will be able to join us. The schedule is as follows:
Kansas’ 159th birthday is January 29th. The students will celebrate Kansas Day with special activities on January 31st!